Wednesday, June 20, 2012

TNNA here we come...

For the 9th year I will be attending the TNNA yarn market trade show in Columbus, OH to pick out amazing new products for Fall, 2012. I'll have Margaux (aka Tentenknits) joining me for the 4th year in a row and I am so excited.

I look forward to catching up with my best knitting friends and indulging in some Jeni's ice cream at every opportunity (a legendary ice cream spot).

I can't wait to see (in no particular order):
Beth, Michael and Amanda at Lorna's
Taiu & Rhichard at Koigu
Jacque at Soak
Stacy Charles... You know who he's with
Kate, Charlotte & Courtney at Kelbourne Woolens
Amy at MadelineTosh
Everyone at Blue Sky Alpacas
Lisa at Fairmont Fibers who bring us beautiful yarn from Manos del Uruguay
Clare at Erika Knight... (Oh yes- she has started her own line and we will have it for Fall 2012).
Juanita at Misti Alpaca
Donna at Skacel
and Della at DellaQ

And then there are so many booths with fabulous new things that will bring wonderful knit-inspiration to us! It is really exciting.

I will be sure to tweet & update Facebook from Ohio so you can follow the adventures of TNNA! It is going to be great!

I am looking forward to bring back many wonderful products just for you. Happy Knitting!


No comments: