Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy New Year

A new year brings resolutions, goals and new knitting projects! I know of some people who sit down on the January 1 and make a list of what they want to make. Others I know keep going with projects as the inspiration hits. Either way, I am sure that 2014 will be full of beautiful yarns and projects. 

One thing that I have had my eye on for a while include Poppy by Ysolda Teague. This little doll is so cute I think it would be very fun to make and see her personality come out.




On quite the opposite end of the spectrum I am dying to work with some Knit Collage yarns, like their new line Cast Away. It is a very soft and colorful hand spun 100% wool yarn. It is so pretty when all balled up and waiting to be turned into something cozy.


The to-knit list for 2014 is going to be spectacular. 

No comments: