Friday, June 26, 2009

Bumble Up Scarf

Wow that was fast.

Bumble Upbright


Pattern: Bumble Up Scarf (Ravelry Link)
Yarn: Spud & Chloe Outer in Soapstone & Flannel
Size 11 circs
1 fabu button!

I cannot tell you how much I wanted to make this scarf since I first saw the cute tease cards that Spud & Chloe sent to Patricia's. I love just the look of the honeycomb stitch, and its unbelievably SUPER easy. (I really mean it this time! Really!)

On top of it all it was superfast to knit up. I started this scarf yesterday afternoon at around 3pm, took it with me to happy hour and finished it this afternoon. The yarn is soft and shed only a little bit. I would so use this again for another scarf and maybe a matching hat.

Time to pump the AC in my apartment so I can wear this around for a while before I have to store it for the winter.

This weekend is a Spud & Chloe celebration at Patricia's Yarns! Come on by to test the yarn, view this gorgeous scarf and maybe take some yarn home for your own.

Happy Knitting!
Margaux


2 comments:

Rima said...

Oh! This is a beauty!

Olivia Shaw's blog said...

Your scarf is beautiful! I'm making the same scarf in the colors pictured on the pattern. Quick question - Did you cut the string every time you changed colors or did you carry the string and cut at the end?

Thanks,

Olivia