Monday, May 14, 2012

More Fibre Co. L.O.V.E.

It's clear Fibre Co. Yarns are a shop favorite. Frequently people make multiple projects out of the same yarn like Road to China Light or Acadia because they love working with the yarn so much. When they come in for the next project they say "I need to try something different" and end up picking another Fibre Co. yarn as they know they will not be disappointed.


Terra is one of my favorites. I recently revisited the Poplar Cowl pattern and decided to cast on for it. I chose to go with three brighter colors and get started. What a fun quick knit. It felt so good to work with the alpaca, merino & silk blend. I am so pleased with this finished project and although warmer temperatures are here it will be well worn come fall.



It is a really cute cowl and the stitch is so easy and fun its a great quick knit. 

No comments: